The core of BTMC is Patient Centricity. In addition to the high standard of services we aspire, we are committed to respecting the basic rights of patients for independence of expression, decision, and action.
- Right to information: You have the right to receive information about the name and qualification of your treating doctor, state of health, possible complications along with its prevention, treatment plan, change in treatment plan, use of medications, diet, nutrition, approximate cost of treatment, cost implications in case of change in treatment plan, and how to address any concern that you may have.
- Right to consent: You have the right to give or withhold your consent for any proposed treatment. You have the right to seek second medical opinion before giving consent. You have the right to refuse consent for treatment under clinical research/clinical trial. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any stage, in writing, if you are part of any clinical research/trial.
- Right to Choose/Participate: You have the right to know all your treatment options and to participate in decisions related to your treatment. You have the right to change the treating doctor or hospital if you wish to.
- Right to Privacy: You have the right to receive reasonable privacy during consultation, examination, treatment, and various investigative procedures.
Right to Respect: You have the right to receive appropriate treatment regardless of race, culture, religion, age, gender, or physical ability and not to be subjected to any kind of discriminatory abuse or neglect.
- Right to Quality Care: You have the right to receive medical care in accordance with reasonably expected professional standards of care.